Debt Recovery Services (Contingency Rates)
Why use a Debt Recovery Specialist?
Any consumers or companies that are experiencing financial difficulties will generally prioritize their creditors for payments. Creditors who are capable of demonstrating the seriousness of non-payment will generally get paid first. A Debt Recovery Specialist will create a sense of urgency for continuing non-payment. This ensures that your customer will most likely resolve your bill first.
Optimum Credit Recovery Inc,. is a Debt Recovery Specialist. We are a licensed and bonded collection agency. We are also a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Optimum Credit Recovery Inc. can assure you that we will always operate at the highest standards. Our agents are trained with high ethical professional standards so that they are always mindful of your future relationships with your customers while advising them to remit payments. We obtain payments of your overdue accounts using an established combination of letters, emails, faxes, and telephone calls. Our collection efforts will escalate should your customers refuse a quick resolution.
Debt Recovery Services is a proven way of recovering bad debts. However, should your customers fail to resolve their debts with your company after our involvement, we may recommend to initiate legal action against them through the Courts.
DEBT RECOVERY BENEFITS:
- Fast Payment/Resolution: Customers generally pay quicker when a Debt Recovery Agency is involved.
- Increased Cash Flow: A Debt Recovery Agency can help increase your cash flow and reduce your bad debts and write-offs.
- Cost-Effective: NO COLLECTIONS, NO CHARGE!
- Competitive Rates: Our agency has the most competitive contingency charges within our industry. We only charge what we collect.
- Time Effective:By sending the accounts to our office, you can be rest assured that your bad debts are in good hands. Let us worry about your bad debts for you so that you have more time doing what’s important for you
Optimum Credit Recovery Inc. specializes in enforcing and collecting your outstanding Judgment. We will file and register the Judgment on your behalf with the Court, which entitles us to take further action against the debtor. Afterwards, we can take several different procedures to enforce your Judgment:
- Property Lien: We can put writ on any real estate that the debtor may own. When the debtor is trying to sell their home, you would be entitled to the funds that are owed to you. Furthermore, if the debtor is trying to renew their mortgage, mortgage companies will not renew their mortgage until your debt is satisfied.
- Seizure of Assets: Seizure of assets can include equipment, vendor goods (if it is a business that you have a Judgment against), vehicles, investments such as RRSP’s, stocks and bonds.
- Garnishee Summons: Garnishment can be made against the debtor at their financial institution and place of employment.
- Forcing Judicial Sale of Real Estate Owned by a Debtor: Should the debtor have enough equity in the property, an order can be applied to force a judicial sale of the real estate owned by the debtor.
In today’s society, it is important to make contact with your customers as soon as you realize there is a problem. It allows you to establish any potential problems or issues with your customers and establish a commitment plan from them to ensure that they pay.
People move for various reasons. Whether it is economic or social reasons, it is vital to trace those customers that have moved and re-establish contact with them. Our skip tracing service can help you locate your customers in a fast and cost-effective manner to help you relocate your customers that have moved on.
Our skip tracing agents can help you locate your customers by providing you with a current address and/or phone number. Thus allowing you to have an additional opportunity to contact them and get your bill paid.
- Fast and effective skip tracing: Our skip tracing agents are highly trained to ensure that you get the most up to date information about your customer. Their address, telephone number, and even where they are currently employed.
- Reduction in write-offs
- Increased profitability
- No Hit – No Fees: In today’s society, it is extremely difficult for anyone to disappear completely. With our help, we can make it even harder.
Fixed-Fee Collection Service
Although the use of a Debt Recovery Specialist is a proven way of helping you quickly collect your bad debts, most small and medium businesses are worried about paying on a contingency rate for higher balances accounts. Individual small business owners may even feel that Debt Recovery Services may simply not be an option for them.
If you feel that is also a problem for you, Optimum Credit Recovery Inc. also offers the Fixed-Fee Collection Service. It will eliminate any higher contingency fees and allows you to collect on your receivables and maintain your customer relations. This service is also incorporated with a modified version of our skip tracing service. Hence, even if your customer moved, we can help you locate them and get your bill paid.
- Address Update: If your customer no longer resides at their current address, Optimum Credit Recovery Inc. will pull a credit report to find out where they are located.
- High Impact Collection Letters: Our agency will send out 3 letters in a 45-day period. The letters will instruct your customers that their accounts are seriously delinquent and will have to pay you directly immediately.
- Call Centre Service: Our agents from our call centre will contact your customers with a follow up courtesy call to remind them of their obligations should they fail to remit payment after the 3 notices are sent.
- Credit Bureau Reporting: Should your customers continue to refuse to remit payment, we can report your bad debt to your customer’s credit bureau. This will affect their credit rating for 6 years making it difficult for them to obtain financing until they resolve your bill first. Should your customer payout in the future because of their credit rating, there is no additional costs to you.
If you are still not satisfied and still wish for additional action, you can still remit your account to our Debt Recovery Services for collection or legal services. Ask us for more details.